We're hiring Rockstars! Join the team!
At squareV, we strive to manufacture the best LED video products on the market, backed by our unwavering customer support. We are searching for team minded, enthusiastic, and passionate people to join our team.
Project Manager – CUR Solutions (all brands)
- Status: Full Time
- Working Days: M-F
- Travel Required: Rarely
- Hours Per Day: Approx. 8-9
Job Purpose: To grow CUR Solutions brands. As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of projects. This position will work closely with the entire team, as well as upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is delivered on schedule, and budget.
- Manage OCD labs, OCD cases and squareV products and process
- Work with team to ensure timelines and budgets.
- Communicating and meeting deadlines
- Weekly reporting to supervisor
- Weekly reports to each department – status reporting
- Grow in knowledgebase
- Communicate internally with staff and externally with customers
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Skills/Qualifications: Verbal communication, tough nosed, organization skills mastery, work ethic, high social intelligence, and technical or mechanical acumen. Microsoft Office skills, good listening skills, professionalism, customer focus, leadership skills, calmness under pressure, good phone skills, proven experience, and an enthusiasm for the job.
- Compensation: Competitive in the marketplace per experience.
- Benefits (Health): Incl. for employee 50%, family available for co-ins. rate
- Benefit (Life): Incl. $15,000 Death benefit
- Vacation:Two weeks yearly
90-Day Coaching Period: A 90-day coaching period will be in effect from the date of hire for both company and employee development. During this time, the company will provide support and training to help the employee reach mutually agreed upon performance metrics. If at this time the employee feels he/she cannot meet objectives, a meeting of the minds will occur to determine best next steps.
Performance Metrics: Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.